Working as an Application Architect I led the analysis, architecture and integration of projects associated with online payment using
credit and debit cards.
I designed a new solution to support Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode (3D secure protocol).
During this project I:
- Developed a prototype user interface
- Coordinated the design and development of the solution with both internal and external project teams
- Defined test requirements
- Designed a test harness for the 3D secure protocol
- Coordinated technical risks and issues
- Had overall responsibility for quality
- Led the development of cross team sequence diagrams taking into account all possible failure scenarios
- Developed new routines to automate the performance analysis of database routines
I also designed improvements to card data validation using Barron McCann services
and changes to support additional payment card types.